Thursday 29 April 2010


Welcome to our blog spot. This is our first time (ooooerrrrh) so here goes.

We are Berri nice products, we produce home made organic, natural holistic skin care products ranging from face and body care to hair care. We cater for all ages from baby to the elderly.

Berri nice was formed because I could not find skin care products that were natural and cheap at the same time. I qualified as an holistic therapist 4 years ago and decided that with my knowledge and time i must be able to create my own products. My two eldest daughters were keen for me to do this because as teenagers they suffer with sensitive and spotty skin, so the creativity began. So I started off just making products for myself and my daughters then not so long ago one of my daughters friends asked her if I could make some moisturiser for her. This then gave me the idea that i could begin to make products to sell as a small business.


All our products are made to order so are fresh and each one is made with only natural organic ingredients. I use NO chemicals and preservatives so all the products have a shelf life of no more than 6 months, but because of this they are only sold in small jars so none is wasted.


I will try and update this blog as much as possible so keep watching.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Really love the blog, I've nearly run out of the rose lip balm, I need to order another. Its gorgeous , smells divine and is really moisturising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrh glad you like it. Will make you some more
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete