Friday 30 April 2010

2nd blog

Well heres our 2nd blog. I'm frantically trying to organise myself so we can go to some craft fairs very soon, but being the mum of 5 (yes 5 i hear you say, NUTS) it can take some time to sort things out. My youngest is only 4 months old and very demanding so usually i get most of my work done when my oldest girls are home from school to help entertain my darling baby boy.
We did do a craft fair just before little darling was born and it was a great success, well sort of. We made a profit but had a very fun day and made loads of new friends. Networking was good also. Its amazing the things that you talk about to others at craft fairs. I had conversations about old age, singing, guitars and not forgetting beauty.

My 2 oldest girls have just begun making jewellery so they are both hoping to progress with this and i am giving them as much encouragment as possible. (watch this space)

Well this is a short and sweet one today but i will keep updating. Off to pick up the little darlings from school now, then hopefully this evening manage to get some work done.

Take care
This picture shows my daughter getting into the spirit of the fair
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining my blog as a follower. I have returned the compliment and would like to wish you lots of luck for future craft fairs.
    5kids!!! you are mad!!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete