Tuesday 11 May 2010

New Venture

The days go by so fast and there is not enough time to do everything. Myself and my eldest daughters have begun making jewellery (although this is not a new venture because I have been making them since i was just a little girl). My daughters are very talented and have a lot of patience. They have fantstic ideas and imagination. They have begun selling their items to school friends who love their designs. I thought i would include a few picture of the ones we are selling. All i need to do now is to start booking craft fairs for the year. We have been concentrating on making our products, updating our blogs and updating the website. Its amazing just how much time this takes. I have lost 3 days by updating on the computer. Need to spend more time on me (teeheee yeah right!!!)
So take a look at the pics and let me know what you think
Sarah

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment